2012 - 2013 Donor Honor Roll
Become A BodBuddy
A BodBuddy is anyone who contributes $500 or more to the Faculty/Staff Campaign. This leadership recognition group began in 2007 with an inaugural group of 61 members. In 2009, there were 81 members of this leadership group.
The following example shows how quick and easy it is to become a BodBuddy through payroll deduction at the minimum level of $500:
· If you are paid monthly -- $42 per pay period will be deducted (12 times a year)
· If you are paid bi-weekly -- $21 per pay period will be deducted (24 times a year)
· NOTE: Payroll deductions do not begin until January 2011.
Benefits of becoming a BodBuddy:
· You show your commitment and support of Washburn and its students to fellow employees, alumni and the community.
· Receive special invitations to Washburn and Washburn University Foundation events throughout the year.
· Receive a special BodBuddy award in honor of your support.
· You will be invited to a special reception recognizing all BodBuddies hosted by President and Susan Farley scheduled for Wednesday, November 3.
Become A New Donor
A New Donor is anyone who makes their very first gift ever to the Faculty/Staff Campaign. First gifts are just as important as any other gift. Your first gift shows your belief in and commitment to Washburn University. First time donors will receive a recognition gift.
Become a Loyal Donor
A Loyal Donor is anyone who has made a gift to the Faculty/Staff campaign for 3 years or 5 years (including this year). These years do not have to be continuous any 3 or 5 since 2002 will qualify you for this giving category. Through your continuous support to Washburn you provide a valuable and stable foundation for the University and its students. Minimal giving level to become a loyal donor is $10. Loyal donors will receive recognition gifts for their years of continuous support of the campaign.