Donor Honor Roll
Each gift makes a positive impact on the lives of Washburn students. The individuals and organizations listed below stepped forward as loyal supporters during the 2015-2016 fiscal year. Without the generosity of these individuals and businesses, Washburn would not be able to carry out our mission of success at the highest standard. Thank you for your loyal support of Washburn University. Click the image to view the Bell Tower publication.
Lincoln Society ($50,000+ in Lifetime Giving)
The Lincoln Society recognizes lifetime, cumulative contributions and pledges of our donors at the $50,000 and above level. These donors have made a commitment to invest in Washburn University. Their generosity and continuous support is deeply appreciated by the students, faculty, and staff their gifts touch.
Bell Tower Club Honor Roll
The Bell Tower Club recognizes donors who made a contribution of $1,000 or more in cash gifts, pledge payments or gifts of stock during the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
- Bell Tower Society Luminaries ($50,000 +)
- Bell Tower Society Dignitaries ($25,000 - $49,999)
- Bell Tower Society Principals ($20,000 - $24,999)
- Bell Tower Society Partners ($15,000 - $19,999)
- Bell Tower Society Visionaries ($10,000 - $14,999)
- Bell Tower Society Champions ($7,500 - $9,999)
- Bell Tower Society Leaders ($5,000 - $7,499)
- Bell Tower Directors ($3,500 - $4,999)
- Bell Tower Ambassadors ($2,500 - $3,499)
- Bell Tower Notables ($1,500 - $2,499)
- Bell Tower Guardians ($1,000 - $1,499)
Blue & White Club Honor Roll
The Blue & White Club recognizes donors who made contributions between $1 and $999 in cash gifts, pledge payments or gifts of stock during the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
The Significant Gifts section honors those donors who made a gift or pledge commitment of $25,000 or more to Washburn University during the 2015-2016 fiscal year. Their names may also appear in other sections of the Donor Honor Roll; however, we would like to make a special effort to recognize their commitment to Washburn in this section.
Significant Gifts-in-Kind are considered to be at an estimated value of $5,000 or greater.
The Whiting Society recognizes the very special legacy donors who have included Washburn University in their estate plans.